How the brand began
Why we use Swarovski Crystals
Quality: they’re famous for a reason—the crystals are the highest quality. They have the best consistency of colour, with near-identical sizes and cuts. That’s important to us because each cufflink comes in a pair. So, you want your cufflinks matching perfectly in size, shape and colour.
Sustainability: the company is committed to sustainable practices. It uses renewable energy, recycled water and lead is not used in the production of crystals.
Ethical: Swarovski supports women’s empowerment, sustainable innovation, fair partnerships and corporate responsibility.
Brand values: Swarovski is synonymous with value, prestige, luxury and brilliance. This makes it a perfect partner for its shared values with Miss Links.
Did you know?
Who knew Swarovksi makes pearls too?
Swarovski figurines – bling for your mantlepiece
You’ve seen Swarovksi before
- Audrey Hepburn wore the crystals in her tiara for her famous scene at Breakfast at Tiffany’s in 1961.
- Elizabeth Taylor wore the crystals in Cleopatra in 1963.
- Marilyn Monroe wore a gown featuring Swarovski when she famously sang ‘happy birthday’ to president JFK in 1962.
- Many of the famous Victoria’s Secret ‘fantasy bras’ feature Swarovski crystals. Elsa Hosk wore the 2018 bra, with more than one million dollars’ worth of crystals.
- The 2019 film Rocketman features many of Elton John’s famous outfits recreated with Swarovski crystals. The Dodgers costume alone features 140,000 stones.