Going to Flemington this racing season? Stand out from the crowd with our four androgynous fashion looks, collated around one simple French cuff shirt. (Adorned with our cufflinks, of course.)
We’re starting with a simple yet elegant white French cuff shirt.
Derby day: black and white
We’ve selected a slimline black jumpsuit and teamed with black accessories for a glam and oh-so-Melbourne ensemble.
- Self Portrait crepe jumpsuit
- Mimco Lamella Statement Boater Hat
- Bally sling back kitten heel
- Miss Links rosette cufflinks
Melbourne Cup Day
It’s the day to wear your best outfit and brightest colours, so we’ve gone bold in a pink pantsuit from Rebecca Valance, teaming it with pearl-embossed shoes and headwear to complement our pearl trio cufflinks.
Time to get soft, feminine and floaty. We’ve selected a classic white suit and teamed it with floral accessories.
- Saba Liza White Tie Blazer and pant
- Ted Baker Vixyn court shoes in light pink
- Gregory Ladner flower headband
We quite like this floral watch too.
The final day of the carnival is all about family fun and relaxation. So, we’ve put together a combo based on natural fabrics and low-key style.
- Brooks Brothers striped seersucker jacket and trouser
- Gregory Ladner boater hat
- Naturalizer Stella soft marble pump
- Miss Links pearl pod cufflinks
Happy racing! Hope your horse wins.