- Subscribers to the Miss Links newsletter will be entered into the draw to win a pair of pearl pod cufflinks valued at $AU105;
- Entry is open to new subscribers to the Miss Links newsletter;
- Limit one entry per person, multiple entries will not be added to the draw;
- A winner will be chosen at random on 19 December 2014, and will be contacted via email to arrange delivery of the prize;
- Every effort will be made to deliver winning prizes before Christmas but this is not guaranteed;
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
- Prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be given;
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
To celebrate the exciting launch of Miss Links’ Autumn/Winter collection, this week we travelled up to Sydney to exclusively introduce the new range to our favourite publications!
Partnering with fellow Melbourne accessories brand, Melbourne Watch Company, media were treated to a spot of pampering; enjoying mini massages and a nail buff and polish, whilst viewing the new season’s pieces.
Women and French cuff shirts
The French cuff (also known as double cuff) shirt was once the sole domain of the conservative male businessman, but now corporate women are embracing the look too. I love the classic clean lines, crisp cotton and tailored cut of a French cuff shirt and I’ve been a devotee for many years.
Of course, it’s in my interests to promote French cuff shirts—you need them to wear with my cufflinks!
The recent Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival (or VAMFF) has left us in lust. So many gorgeous looks from the runway we want in our wardrobe, and so many outfits we’d love to accessorise with our cufflinks!
Here are a few of the looks that have us inspired…
12% discount off entire range
To celebrate our 12 Days of Christmas campaign we’re offering 12% off the entire Miss Links range until Christmas! Simply enter the code XMAS13 at the checkout to secure your discount. Continue reading